Monday, April 27, 2009

Don't Miss Class

A little over a week ago, I had to miss class due to a job interview. It was my first absence of the semester, and I feel like I missed a lot of information. It seemed like more topics were covered that day than any other (about 8 topics on the calendar). I did review some of the material, and I think I understood some/most of it. But I feel like maybe I was missing something important. I did ask a few people, but it turned out that either they missed class too or they couldn't really remember anything too important.

I don't think we got quizzed (directly?) over it, and I'm understanding the new material, so I guess it isn't a big deal. But nevertheless, I'm happy that I shouldn't have to miss any future lectures. We can cover a lot of material in a short amount of time in this class, and I think it can be a bit difficult to catch-up, especially if you miss a lot of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment